Tuesday, February 25, 2014

2nd Post, Can I leave Yet?

More Prep & more Prep. some stuff that just needed to be done around the house (had a ceiling fan die) and some fun distractions like: helping Carolyn pick out a new bike and celebrating Todd Kuenning's  birthday.

The bike is ready, anything consumable is new :-)
The documents are ready (many copies of each for border crossings)
Insurances are in place and active: Med, Evac, and Mexico Motorcycle Insurance
GPS is all set with many new Maps loaded and I have paper maps too
I got some great advice from Daniel Chavez-Clemente on navigating Mexico


I finally packed the Bike last night and it all fits nicely (weird)
So the last thing to do is get this Travel Log up and send out a notice.
Oh, and get going, leave, start the journey. Ha! It's strange to even consider that it's here.
looks like I'll just get down to Douglas today and cross into Mexico tomorrow AM.




No comments:

Post a Comment